Kingdoms of Antiquity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdoms of Antiquity

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Discussion

Go down 
+7
ETTC
Theodorable
Vaklu176
AspenIvan
Safavid
Talis
Solar Storm
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Talis
Admin

General Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:31 am

I'm trying to figure that out. Accounting should have something to do with managing your company's books, so I'm thinking perhaps a maintenance discount or something. Stock Broker will have some kind of stock modifier instead.

Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
https://colonialinterests.rpg-board.net
ETTC

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 1:51 pm

For some bizarre reason, the forum wouldn't let me log back in under Safavid. So I had to create a new username. I'll be needing to fix a lot of my stuff in the next couple days.
Back to top Go down
Talis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:45 pm

I've been hearing this complaint a lot lately, it's something forumotion does on occasion for no good reason. I can fix it by resetting your password if you'll let me know.
Back to top Go down
ETTC

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:46 pm

Please by all means. xD
Back to top Go down
Talis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:18 pm

First turn will be over soon. I've delayed it quite a bit to allow new players the chance to work things out, but in a couple days I'm processing it.
Back to top Go down
Theodorable
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:23 pm

Hmm, I say.

Hmm!

Slow moving this is. :]
Back to top Go down
Talis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:28 pm

I delayed the first turn so new players could get oriented. That and I had a really bad week, and wasn't fit to be working on the forum.
Back to top Go down
AspenIvan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 3:16 am

Sorry that I've been taking so long. I have my actions determined, but I really don't want to post until I can get my ideas for a little bit of narrative on paper. Unfortunately, though, I have a ton to do tonight and tomorrow. If I were to post my Actions by sometime Tuesday afternoon (Pacific Time), would I be on time? Or will Turn 1 have ended by then?
Back to top Go down
Talis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:05 pm

Tuesday afternoon should be on time, barely. I've giving people a lot of leeway since it's the first turn.
Back to top Go down
Theodorable
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:55 pm

I want to advertise. Is this okay, Talis? Smile
Back to top Go down
Talis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:31 am

Could you wait a few turns? I'd like people to have a chance to try this forum out and get invested in it before going off and checking other stuff out.
Back to top Go down
Theodorable
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 4:15 pm

No problem.
Back to top Go down
Solar Storm
Admin
Solar Storm

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:44 pm

Major icons are now in place. I apologize for the long wait; I had trouble finding time to do them.
Back to top Go down
Zurajai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:24 am

It's all good man! Hopefully we can get this party rolling!
Back to top Go down
Talis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 3:17 pm

Everything's up. Turn 2 is go. This is where things will get interesting and I see if the economy system works.
Back to top Go down
AspenIvan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 7:57 pm

I foresee a problem: Since people can post at different times for the same turn, if anyone decides to sell a resource, everyone with that same resource who hasn't posted yet will sell too. Likewise, if one player buys a resource, others will see that action and hold off selling until the next turn, even if that wasn't their original intention.

Perhaps, instead of posting actions ourselves, we could PM them to you, Talis, and you could post them in our Actions threads?
Back to top Go down
Vaklu176

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 10:18 pm

also since it's turn two should the Stock exchange be updated.
Back to top Go down
AspenIvan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:13 am

Hey, I'm going to be updating the stock exchange. However, before I do, a couple of issues need to be resolved.

Hystarea: Every company starts out with a stock value of 200, which means that you needed to pay 200 guineas in dividends last turn and 250 this turn in order for your Actions to be legal. I edited your first turn to have 200 guineas deducted instead of 100, but this means that you will have to change your second turn Actions. Sorry. Sad

Zurajai: You got your first turn all right, but you didn't pay the right amount in dividends, as your company is now worth 250 since you paid dividends last turn.

A lot of people: ARMIEZ COST UPKEEPZ! Though the rules don't compel you to do so, please mark this as a deduction in your Actions post. In fact, if everyone will put down not only upkeep costs, but their beginning and ending funds every turn, it will make numbers easier to crunch. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
MissMilkMaid

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:51 am

Alright.

I think I already deducted the upkeep costs, but i'll edit to show the numbers.
Back to top Go down
Theodorable
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 7:00 pm

Can I advertise yet?
Back to top Go down
Safavid
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:59 am

My turn is up, sorry it took so long.
Back to top Go down
AspenIvan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 3:58 am

Finally got my turn actions up. Sorry for the wait, and for anyone's plans to sell tea or sugar or Orichalc next turn. Razz
Back to top Go down
Oberion

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:11 pm

So this is where everyone disappeared off too. New venture huh Talis, well I'll have to check it out.
<---Ryan aka Caexi by the way
Back to top Go down
Safavid
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:15 pm

Gee thanks for wrecking the sugar and tea markets you guys. x_x
Back to top Go down
Theodorable
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 11:16 pm

http://www.edgeofanempire.proboards.com

Come see, ladies and gentlemen.

I present to you, the STEM system. Simpler than the KTS, Kingdom Trait System and practically Moderator Absentee proof! Bahahah!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Discussion
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdoms of Antiquity :: Off Topic :: General Discussion-
Jump to: